Intermediate Course - Virtual
This is the Virtual Course
The Live Course was completed in April, but for those who may have missed it, you can still receive access to the videos, resources, and more by registering below. If you have any questions, please reach out directly at: ScriptyRoe@gmail.com
By registering in this course, you will build upon foundation of the Script Supervisor's role. This class is great for those who have completed the Foundations Course as well as those who have worked professionally. This class will include a focus on the digital aspects of script supervising.
Topics will include:
- Exploration and overview of Scriptation, Skarretts, ScriptE, and MovieSlate8
- How to create your own system (Using PDFs and Micrsoft Word/Excel)
- How to use SyncOnSet to organize continuity and electronic share with other departments
- Turning your iPad or Laptop Screen into a monitor & capturing
- Adjusting the standard forms to cater forthe job (Promos, Commercial, and Multicam Live formats)
- Complicated Blocking (4+ people/multiple 180 lines) & How to break down the script into groupings for complicated blocking
- When Breaking the 180 Degree Rule works
- Review about Eyelines
- Multiple Cameras
VFX Basics - With a VFX Animator Guest Speaker
- The additional notes to include for Post
- Marks or no marks? Green Screen, Blue Screen, or Black screen? The debate continues...
- Don't forget the Plates!
- What to look for when no VFX rep is on set
This will be training for the US methods for slating and set protocols.