Foundation Course | ONLINE ONLY
This class is based Online ONLY, available early 2020!
Learn at your own pace and have access to the revolving information for an unlimited amount of time! Sign up now to secure your spot!
Continuity, eyelines, and notes, OH MY! The Life of a Script Supervisor. During this Foundations course, you will gain an understanding of the role of a script supervisor, learn the day-to-day tasks, and on set responsibilities to help set up the production and post-production team for success.
· History of the Position
· How to Break Down the Script
· Continuity (screen action, movement, and character/story based)
· Lining the Script, Facing Pages, and Editorial Log
· That Pesky 180 Degree Line
· The Differences between Film, TV, Commercials, and Live-to-Tape Productions
· Thinking Like an Editor on Set and Ensuring Proper Coverage
· How to Get Working as a Script Supervisor