Intermediate Course - Virtual
This is the Virtual Foundations Course
Dates: Apr 7th, 8th, & 9th
Times: 12:30 PM PST to 3:30 PM PST
****By registering, you do not have to attend live. The videos will be recorded and accessible until May 5th, 2020****
By registering in this course, you will build upon foundation of the Script Supervisor's role. This class is great for those who have completed the Foundations Course as well as those who have worked professionally. This class will include a focus on the digital aspects of script supervising.
Link to join the Webinar will be sent 48 hours prior to the course start time.
Topics will include:
- Exploration and overview of Scriptation, Skarretts, ScriptE, and MovieSlate8
- How to create your own system (Using PDFs and Micrsoft Word/Excel)
- How to use SyncOnSet to organize continuity and electronic share with other departments
- Turning your iPad or Laptop Screen into a monitor & capturing
- Adjusting the standard forms to cater forthe job (Promos, Commercial, and Multicam Live formats)
- Complicated Blocking (4+ people/multiple 180 lines) & How to break down the script into groupings for complicated blocking
- When Breaking the 180 Degree Rule works
- Review about Eyelines
- Multiple Cameras
VFX Basics - With a VFX Animator Guest Speaker
- The additional notes to include for Post
- Marks or no marks? Green Screen, Blue Screen, or Black screen? The debate continues...
- Don't forget the Plates!
- What to look for when no VFX rep is on set
This will be training for the US methods for slating and set protocols.