Foundation Course | Dec 7th & 8th
This Class is held on Dec 7th & 8th2019.
Continuity, eyelines, and notes, OH MY! The Life of a Script Supervisor. During this Foundations course, you will gain an understanding of the role of a script supervisor, learn the day-to-day tasks, and on set responsibilities to help set up the production and post-production team for success.
· History of the Position
· How to Break Down the Script
· Continuity (screen action, movement, and character/story based)
· Lining the Script, Facing Pages, and Editorial Log
· That Pesky 180 Degree Line
· The Differences between Film, TV, Commercials, and Live-to-Tape Productions
· Thinking Like an Editor on Set and Ensuring Proper Coverage
· How to Get Working as a Script Supervisor
The session also includes a mock film set where I bring in actors and we apply everything we learned.